Thursday, July 3, 2008

Moody moody me

I don't know what i'm feeling right now.
Classes are starting, am really looking forward to it.
But something just doesn't seem quite right.
AIESEC is giving me the usual headaches but nothing i can't handle so far.
GE as usual with that freaking snake in charge giving the usual crap.
Whole load of twist and turn from a freaking multinational company shit.

Well obviously i'm in a not so good mood right now.
Just need someone to talk to.
But nobody seem able
Nobody willing, heck even i'm not willing.. to share what i want but will not
Not when i'm feeling like crap and everybody else thinks i'm alright.
Can't blame them though.
I always look alright.. even when i'm not
Cause a smile is what i put on me most of the time.

3 comments:

Melvin said...

hey this is teammates are for...sharing...don't carry everything on your own...i know its hard...

don't call me soonkit, call me J... y J? said...

yo!

the curve on your face makes things straight.

life goes on, chill!

Brandon said...

hey,

I understand your feeling better than anyone else, trust me. I feel the same too sometimes, crap! So much of tension when swapped by work and the mood is just not right!

Hey, but we are the Ps, let's hang in there!