Thursday, January 15, 2009

A working life

It's my 10th day working today. I have roughly about 147 working days more to go. I'm afraid that it'll be like this. Being a trainee in a local engineering company. A small company with only 4 people including me working in the office. Sometimes you learn things. But sometimes learning seem so long and draggy. Since I've been working here I haven't actually started doing any work yet. Just maybe some design assignments using AutoCAD and visited to maufacturing plant. My company deals with manufacturing Aircond system for factories and clean room and all that stuff.So everyday I sit in the office 6days a week from every Monday to Saturday. From 8.30 in the morning to 5.30 in the evening except on Saturdays we work half a day. I 'work' and i 'work' and i 'work'. Well at least i pretend to work most of the time hahah.

I take things one thing at a time. This is only working as an intern. I dread going out into the real world. I wonder what it'll be like having a working life. Monotonous?? Well maybe.. Anything you repeatedly do can become monotonous no matter how fun it was doing it the first time. Well at least i get to think a lot of AIESEC while working. Push people... Get Xchange realizations... Achieve results :) We're tied with TUC at the top spot with 16 Realizations right now but TUC will be getting more realized by the end of January but fear not. By February we'll have another 4 realizations at least ;)

Believe it or not i miss classes. or rather i miss skipping classes! Coz i can't skip work!! :p

3 comments:

Lia said...

i hate ur working life jugak humph...

Unknown said...

alif!!!!

Unknown said...

somebody merajuk dah..
and somehow you're free enough to write this blog off from your work?