Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wisdom Tooth

I pulled out my wisdom tooth the other day. Well 'pulled out' seems so subtle compared to what i went through. After months of waiting a dentist from UM finally called me up and made me an appointment.

Then it came. I sat there thinking happy thoughts, afterall, i've pulled out 4 other teeth before i had my braces on. The process the dentist explained to me seem severe and downright scary. But then it was all in the mind. The only pain i felt was when they injected me with some bius. After that it was all mind over matter. I survived after a 30 minute ordeal.

She had to cut open some of my gums, and then use an electric saw and cut my tooth into tiny little pieces. Then only the pulling starts. I had MC for 2 days!! Well it was painfull a lil bit but i got over it quite fast :)

That was only 1 side. I'll be plucking the other little devil on my left side. Then i'll get another round of MCs. Hehehe i feel really bad only working for 2 months but already asking for so many leave days. But hey what to do. It's not my fault. Its just circumstance :p

1 comment:

Lia said...

ish x habis2 dengan gigi dia.