Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Elections!!

Elections just ended!! But somehow another election is coming... and truth to tell it'll probably be a more life changing experience for me

Forget about prices of things going up,
Forget about better security for the nation,
Forget about prices of petrol going down, (Hey that's what they promised anyway)
Forget about who rules what and how.

Truth to tell i don't give a damn!!
Well not compared to
AIESEC UM ELECTIONS that is.
Most AIESECers would ask me the same old question... Are you running for EB?
and hey nowadays before they even ask me i would reply a definite hell yeah!!

Heheh it's not just the next step...
It's an oppurtunity to improve
An oppurtunity to touch lives
An oppurtunity to make an impact
An oppurtunity to be somebody
Make decisions... good ones and bad ones...
A learning experience
And most importantly.... an oppurtunity of a lifetime

So if u ask me why... the typical me would probably say "WHY NOT"
but deep down inside i still can't find the answer... It's just one of those things you jump upon without even thinking about... Like jumping headfirst into a pool of thick gooey jelly... not knowing what the heck i'm gonna get...

So I'm taking this big giant leap... taking up a responsibility only god knows how heavy...
I'm doing something with my life... are you??

No comments: