Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tribute or something like that

Well i ran for elections the other day and I passed the vote of confidence.

It's just the start of the beginning. Going through the Executive Boards Interviews. Selecting what's best for the team. Knowing each person's weaknesses and focusing more on their strength. Making sure everything goes well for the coming term.

People selection. Planning. and more planning. It's something i've taken up. The challenge that i want. The fire in me.. fueled by the passion i have for this one organisation. You've made me who i am today by letting me be myself. Improving within with my own pace. You did nothing much really. You just gave me a platform. A chance to grab. An oppurtunity.

I grab what you offered.. and look at me now... Am i different from what i was a few years back??

Well yes and no... I've learnt how to carry myself into this world unbidding... But I am still the boy who knows how to have fun. The mischievous misfit with a cheerful expression. The ME i was is still the ME i am... But the ME right now has strike the balance. To not just think but to act. To do great things a step at a time.

And for all that i thank you AIESEC.

No comments: