Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The thing to do

Knowing what needs done
versus..
Doing what needs done


Will you know what needs to be done and do it
Or do you pretend to know what needs doing?


Well i guess it depends...

i spent most of my life doing 'things'
Things i enjoyed... hated... shameful things... unecessary things etc

But what about things that you do because you have to? the things that others expect you to do and you know you have to comply.


The question playing in my mind right now is....

Is that the only choice i have?

are the consequences fatal to me?

or are the consequences fatal to them instead?

what do i get in return?

happiness of doing something i don't enjoy doing?



or knowing that all that i hate doing is actually, technically and well deservedly the right thing to do?

1 comment:

Y-NoT said...

the thing u do? it seems like u can do the thingz that u really wanna do right?but how bout me?wawawa...why sometime i confuse with the thing that i wanna do in my life? why? why? i knoe that i need to list down da think that i wanna do but...why sometime im quite lost in my own life?