Monday, October 13, 2008

A new skill mastered

I've learned a new skill! A new art form i found on my very own!

The art of gathering and making sure that all the problems that you have get tucked into that dark corner at the back of your mind! Well i don't want it to disappear totally but i don't want it to keep bugging me either. So i chucked it way back and ignored it most of the time subconsciously knowing that it's still there and not letting it affect me in any way.

It reminded me of a movie i watched way back. it says :
Take 5 minutes to mope and cry all you want and then stop and move on with life.

It doesn't matter whether u take 5 minutes or 5 days to mope and sulk about something that has already happened because at the end of the day.. It's OVER! So just pick your self up and move on with live. Do something... well anything! just don't mope ;)

No comments: