Saturday, November 15, 2008

48 hours

Approximately 48 more dreadful hours.. The last exam paper.. Its so close.. Yet so dreadful..

I'm trying my best to studythis freaking subject but i just cant! My body is already in Holiday Mood! Full Speed ahead! Woohhoooo Study?? What study?? Exams are nothing!! Holidays coming!!


K let the part of me who's worried take over me once again... Well i screwed up my previous paper... Sitting in the exam hall looking at the freaking paper wondering how can i possibly scavage some marks over here when i know next to nothing about it?? Hahah plus counting on all the carry marks and estimating the marks i'll get for the amount of crap i wrote.. Well li fah said she thinks she's crazy for calculating all those when in fact she's suppose to be answering the questions.. Well you're not... Coz there are people out there who does that... and I am one of them as well :)


So right now.. at this point of time... I have my book on my left.. My notes on my right... My lecturer's slides just a click away.. but i'm blogging.. and wasting my time... Not doing what i'm suppose to be doing... and why not?? I have no clue..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, I did count the marks like you and li fa in the exam hall also...
Study for 2 more days la, I have to study for 4 more days leh...

Lia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lia said...

Mr Alif tolong pergi belajar sekarang juga kalau tidak *cubit*
I dont wanna hear "Lia I dont knw what happen I was blank in exam hall jst nw" anymore ok?