Monday, November 10, 2008

Bad Vibes??

I'm getting bad vibes from studying this Mechanical Vibration subject!!



Getting vibes from studying freaking vibration! I'm about to go crazy studying this stuff!!

Serves me right for studying last minute though...
as usual.



And the worse part of it is that i rarely touched the subject throughout the whole semester.

So now i'm left with approximately 28hours to cram all those vibration stuff into my tiny little brain. (When i say tiny i'm not refering to my size as a whole but more to the brain in general when compared to other parts of the body thank you).

Failing is ok since i'm already planning to extend my studies for a year to do my internship.
Well its OK but its NOT AN OPTION!!

Wish me luck! Pray for me! Do whatever you normally do when your friends are sitting for an exam. Gotta bury myself into my notes now.

:)

No comments: