Thursday, April 9, 2009

One more year to go

Well have you ever thought what would happen to you in a few years time?

I used to spend a lot of time reflecting about the past and contemplating about the future but lately i just don't seem to have enough of those "moments"

I have approximately 1 more year as a student! Then i'll be off into the working world. I'm afraid to be honest. Afraid to face the world. This seemingly nice and peaceful reality we're currently in at the moment. Wait til you get yourself into the working world!! Imagine actually having to earn for a living. Put up with god knows what kind of bosses and working with god knows what kind of colleagues. It seems that life really isn't all that nice and sweet with silver linings in each and every cloud. I yearn to stay longer in this place called university. To just be in classes you can skip. Not sitting on your desk from 8-5 (Or worse standing on site from 8-5)!! I've gone through only 3 months of my internship and while i've learnt a lot from it I'm still just scared of having a working life. A working life without a life.. you work.. and work.. and earn.. and for what??

May I have what i have right now til the last of my days. Now and always.

What is it you might ask?? Well just the feeling of being contented i guess ;)

1 comment:

Melvin said...

yeah....what kind of colleague and bosses.........i wonder too