Monday, February 11, 2008

A beginning??

Well I'll be damned... After years of not blogging, will this be a beginning of a new blogging era... well for me at least =P due to the shift or rather the transition from doing pre-uni to a real uni life... time flies and as time descends upon us all we tend to ignore certain things bit by bit, pushing them aside til one day it just seem so alien to us... well that's what happened with my blogging 'career' if you wanna call it that... one minute i was posting up posts almost every week and then it slowly deteriorates til one day it was totally forgotten... But fret not my subjects! Coz i'm back n i'm whack as ever!!

So this is what I do... after a one whole week of CNY break (which was supposed to be spent studying mind you)... on the last sunday of the short hol... posting a beginning of what i've long left behind ;)

1 comment:

Lia said...

wee im the first to leave u a comment here. bangganyer hehe.. but considering u wrote this on my laptop at my place, i think i shud give u some credits by starting ur "blogging carreer" again, u have my full support hun *jumping and shouting go ALIF!* :P uni starting trw and im cramming all my postponed work today, typical us...