Friday, February 22, 2008

My car got stolen!!

The title is self explanatory!! I lost my freaking car on Chap Goh Meh!! Wtf man one minute its there and the next the whole damn thing is gone...



Well i went to take care of the AIESEC booth in Career Path at around 11am and i parked right in front of Dewan Tunku Canselor in University of Malaya. Then when i wanted to get my ass off to class around 1.50pm to submit my damn assignment i just couldn't find my car!! So i went to the guards to report this and then to the Jalan Pantai Police Station where they ask me to get my ass off to the Brickfields Headquarters... When all was done we went for our 'lunch' at 5pm. And I did all this with Goay and Lia's help. Not to mention Ruben who came along as well awhile later.



Thanks for being there for me people. Really appreciate all the help and the concern that you guys showed ;)



K now back to the story... After our 'lunch' in Pelita! Ruben was about to reach 6th college when Sarjan Dana called and said they found my car!! But without tyres and stuff like that. And yeah we had to make a huge turnabout and when we got there My car was there!! My tyres are gone,stereo, battery and most importantly my CD Collections!! Fuck all those CDs are memories.. Some are gifts from friends and stuff like that and each has a journey of its own... And not to mention it sums up to at least rm550! Sigh what to do... my family came along later and lia,ruben and goay left once they came...My parents went with the police officers to get new set of wheels... When all is done we went to the police station again to settle the paperwork...


Sigh all this doesnt even come close into explaining how my whole day had gone by... but hey shit happens... at least i got my car back... at least i got new wheels and hopefully a new stereo... and most importantly at least i'm not the one paying the bill! =P That was how my day turned out to be.. For all the shits i've gone through yesterday and the agonizing loss i felt for my CD collections... I'll be mourning your lost... The emptiness you've left behind... the silent moments without Prince, The Darkness, Van Halen, Jamie Cullum, Foo Fighters, Chris Botti etc... To those who have it right now... i don't think you would like most of my collections heheh... Well its just life i guess... Shit can happen anytime anywhere without any warning.. and i've handled it well i guess... Well i might fret a lil bit here and there but what's most important is that i've been through it and i've pulled free from it... right now anyway... til then i'll just hope for the best and hopefully my luck will turn around... I've always looked at the positive side of things... and yeah yesterday i think i handled it well... hey i didn't break down or anything marr lolz... To have lost a car and still be smiling about it and not to mention attending AIESEC episodes after that... Wow i amaze myself sometimes heheh... Once again... Thank you Family, Friends and Society... For making my day ;)

1 comment:

Lia said...

what a long day kan hun? sumtin we can tell our cucu cicit in the future lol... bt look at the bright side eventho they took chris botti from u, v stil hv our ever smiling patrick kan :)