Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Real World

Well I had my first share of being there during Career Path 08 in University of Malaya. Well going through companies, talking and even getting little insights of what to expect once i start working. To tell you the truth it freaks me out a little bit. Yes i know that it's competitive and all that but actually being there and talking those 'recruiters' are making me thinking like heck what the heck am i here in this world for! They're not recruiting people! They are basically scaring them off!!

I'm so used to being the easy going kinda guy and later on once i get into the corporate world will i be able to manage?? Having a major in Mechanical Engineering in the near future but will i be happy with life?? Will I get the chance to do what I like? WHAT THE HECK DO I LIKE DOING IN THE FIRST PLACE?? Am I going to be a somebody?? Am i willing to go all out to achieve something later on?? I guess it all depends on what you want in life that time during that PARTICULAR TIME. So now i'll sit back and enjoy the rest of my student life... Joining AIESEC and meeting people... growing my already booming NETWORK and going with the flow as i slowly merge into a corporate sector... for now i am alif... the idiot whom you guys love to hang out with =P Chilling out!~

1 comment:

Lia said...

hurmm mcm similar to my hard-knock life post jer hehe.. i wanna be 20 forever pls...