Monday, December 1, 2008

That thing called life

Arghhh stress!! Last week was crazy!! Had a full 4 days of AIESEC Experience!! :p Went to the MCs office on tuesday to review the Compendium and the following 3 days i was with the Presidents n MCs for TCM2! Heck it aws tiring but it was definitely worth the time spent :)

As soon as i got back my mom told me to pack up coz the whole family's going balik kampung and it just slipped my mind!! I packed and left the next morning to Melaka first for little tini's cukur rambut ceremony :) my cousin's baby growing edy heheh

Next head to Batu Pahat and for the whole 2 days i was there i was stuffed with food, food n a lot of food!! Simplicity at its best :) Now i'm back!! With pre-MyLDS only a day away and i havent really prepared my stuff yet!!

Yikes!! Now i wish for more AIESEC time to prepare my AIESEC stuff!! And heck Legislation clashes with RAYA HAJI!! WTH!!!

No comments: